[flagallery gid=13 name=”Nex-Data"]
NEX-DATA is a utility software program provided by NEXTECH ® for DFT force gauges. Nex-Data collects‚ analyzes and manages data. It is designed for comparing similar characteristics‚ such as maximum force‚ from a batch of tests. Nex-Data also accepts the memory dumps from the DFT internal database.
– Requires little set up – only the COM port
– Date/Time of each reading
– General Statistics
– One button export to Excel
A desktop PC or a laptop computer with
– Intel Pentium‚ AMD‚ Celeron Processor
– 20 MB of available hard-disk space
– Minimum Microsoft Windows 98 SE (or later versions) installed
– 64-128 MB RAM (Windows 98 SE)
– 128-256 MB RAM (Windows 2000 or Win XP)
– CD ROM drive
– Suitable serial port (COM1‚ COM2‚ etc‚) must be available to connect
– Serial cable provided by Nextech for connection
In the statistical calculations‚ the ease of the software allows the user to set the lower and upper limits of the product to be tested and also the Calculation Unit to be used. The results calculated indicate the Maximum‚ Minimum‚ Mean‚ Standard Deviation and Coefficient Variance.
According to the lower and upper limits set‚ the Nex-Data software will calculate the number of units that will pass the test‚ the number of units failed and their percentages respectively. Statistical analysis and calculations of up to 200 records reading at a time can be done.